In order to support and train the key, professional role of community Garden manager or facilitator, a European, ECVET accredited Gardeniser training programme has been developed. The Gardeniser Pro course is divided into 3 modules and each module includes different units with one or more learning outcomes.
The next course is planned as a face to face course in February 2024. Here is some key information:
- Face to face training for 5 days (9am-5pm) in Birmingham and West Midlands locations.
- Runs 12th-16th February 2024.
- Following the classroom attendance the course requires around 40 hours of practical/homework which backs up the learning in the class and uses your own experience.
- Successful completion of course, homework and online test results in a Gardeniser Pro license.
- Cost: £325, £300 for Growing Connections members. See more about membership here.